Taste of Life Wine & Beer Tasting Event 2016
The BMC Cancer Center presents the 2016 Taste of Life Wine & Beer Tasting Event
- Saturday, October 15, 2016
- BMC Cancer Center - Hillcrest Campus of BMC, 165 Tor Court, Pittsfield
- 4:00 to 7:00 pm
- Featuring special musical guests Mary Verdi and Eileen Markland
- Tickets are: $30 per person
- Early Access VIP Tickets are $100 per person (gets you early entry at 3:30 pm and free massage therapy session)
- REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE
Join us for this year's Taste of Life Wine & Beer Tasting Event, which will raise funds to support integrative services needed by cancer patients, but not covered by insurance. This includes wigs, yoga, Reiki, massage therapy, exercise, cosmetology, acupuncture, lymphedema sleeves and much more. The BMC Cancer Center is committed to providing these invaluable services to our patients, as they are evidence-based programs that greatly benefit the cancer patient and his or her family.
The Taste of Life will also feature food from local restaurants, a silent auction and raffle, music and tours of the Cancer Center.
To Register for the Taste of Life, call 413-447-2060 or REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE
In addition, we will announce the Berkshire Heroes, people and organizations from our community that we will recognize for their contributions to cancer care and our patients. (You can nominate a Berkshire Hero yourself!)