Request a CD of Your Test
Berkshire Medical Center’s Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) has dramatically enhanced patient care. With PACS, digital xray images are stored electronically and can be shared quickly within Berkshire Health Systems. This advanced technology allows you immediate access to your radiological exam images.
The digital images from your study are copied to a CD that can easily be accessed by physicians outside of Berkshire Health Systems.
To obtain a CD of your images:
- Fill out the Release of Information form including:
- Patient name and Address
- Date of Birth
- Date and description of studies needed
- Signature and Date
- Bring a photo ID
- Bring both the form and ID with you to the Radiology Dept at Berkshire Medical Center. The Radiology Dept is located on the Main Floor of the hospital.
- CD’s may be picked up Monday thru Friday 7am to 7 pm.
To obtain a CD for someone other than yourself:
- Same instructions as above except the patient name and address must be located in the address box.
- Dated signature by person you are picking up CD for.
To have a CD sent to another hospital or facility:
- Fill out the Release of Information form
- The Address field must include name and address of hospital/facility to be sent to.
- Include contact person and phone number if available.
The first CD is free of charge. Any additional CD’s are $10.00.
If you have any questions please call:
Berkshire Medical Center
Film Library Dept
Fax: 413- 395-7955
** If you want to pick up just your Radiological report or you want a copy of your Medical Record:
Please contact the Medical Record Dept at 413-447-2338