Preparing for Your First Visit
In preparation for your first visit: What to bring / what to expect:
1. Contact your primary care physician to obtain an insurance referral if necessary.
2. Please bring your insurance card with you to this visit.
3. Fill out the Previsit History Form, including a list of your current medications and any allergies you have and please bring this with you to your visit.
4. Fill out the Involvement in Care Form and please bring this with you to your visit.
5. Fill out the Health Care Proxy and bring it with you, or if you already have one please bring a copy
6. Bring a list of questions for your physician and care team.
7. Invite an adult family member or friend to come along to your appointment with you; he/she can help by taking notes during your visit.
8. Contact the office if you need additional services; such as an interpreter, oxygen or help ambulating
9. Please arrive 30 minutes ahead of your appointment time