Orthopedic Surgery at Fairview Hospital
The skilled orthopedic surgeons at Fairview Hospital in Great Barrington specialize in a full range of procedures to treat injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our orthopedic surgery specialties include:
- Total joint replacement of the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow
- Arthroscopy and arthroscopic surgery of the wrist, elbow, shoulder, knee and ankle
- Sports medicine
- Reconstructive and trauma surgery of the hand
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Surgery of the foot and ankle
- Orthopedic trauma surgery
- Comprehensive fracture care
Our orthopedics team partners with Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates, providing our Western Massachusetts’ communities with around-the-clock care, excellent patient results, and minimally invasive surgical techniques for less pain and faster recovery.
See an Orthopedic Surgeon Today
Don’t wait to get the relief you need—call our Great Barrington office at 413-528-6422 to make your appointment. Our surgeons also see patients at the Doctor's Building located on Fairview Hospital campus.