Financial Counseling/Ayuda Financiera
Berkshire Health Systems, Berkshire Medical Center, Fairview Hospital and BHS Physician Practices are committed to providing you with comprehensive assistance with any financial questions or counseling you require. You can click on any of the links below to access helpful information and/or to print out the information that you may need.
If you live in Massachusetts, you may be able to get health insurance or help paying your health care bills through a state program like MassHealth, the Massachusetts Health Connector, or Health Safety Net. Each program has different rules and income limits.
To find out more and apply:
- Visit a Berkshire Health Systems Certified Application Counselor at Advocacy for Access of Berkshire Medical Center or Fairview Hospital
- Go to MAhealthconnector.org
Financial Assistance Information
If you have medical bills because you did not have insurance, you may qualify for financial assistance. A paper application along with supporting documentation is required.
Important: Many health care bills are for co-payments, co-insurance, or deductibles that are required as part of your health insurance. Those bills are not eligible for financial assistance.
Please refer to the documents below to find out if you qualify for financial assistance.
- Financial Assistance Policy - Berkshire Medical Center
- Financial Assistance Policy - Fairview Hospital
- Financial Assistance Policy - Berkshire Faculty Services (BMC & Fairview Physician Practices)
- Plain Language Summary of Financial Assistance Policies
- Covered/Non-Covered Services
- Financial Assistance Application Instructions
- Financial Assistance Application
Versiones en Español
- la Política de Ayuda Financiera de Berkshire Medical Center
- la Política de Ayuda Financiera de Fairview Hospital
- la Política de Ayuda Financiera de Berkshire Faculty Services
- Política de Ayuda Financiera de Berkshire Medical Center, Hospital de Fairview y de los Servicios de Berkshire Faculty - Resumen en Language Sencillo
- Instrucciones Para Solicitud De Assistencia Financiera
- Solicitud Para Ayuda Financiera
- Servicios Profesionales Sin Con Cobertura
Contact the Financial Counseling Department at Berkshire Medical Center (413-447-2901) or Fairview Hospital (413-854-9605) for more information. You can also contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may set up a zero interest monthly payment plan for any bill, even a bill for a health insurance co-payment, co-insurance, or deductible.
Contact Patient Accounting at 413-447-2929 for more information.
Billing and Collections Policies
- Billing and Collection Policy - Berkshire Medical Center
- Billing and Collection Policy - Fairview Hospital
Other Helpful Resources
Take action right away. There may be time limits that apply.