Neurology & Neurosurgery Physicians
A highly skilled team of neurologists and our experienced neurosurgeon, combined with major investments in world-class technology, gives Berkshire Health Systems the highest level of care for patients in need of this highly-specialized care.
- Joseph F. Emrich, MD, a board certified, fellowship trained Neurosurgeon specializing in neuro-oncology, brain tumor imaging and brain and spinal surgery.
- Steven F. Will, MD, a board certified, fellowship trained Neurosurgeon specializing in the latest procedures for brain and spinal surgery.
- Laurence "Jay" Ufford, MD, Division Chief of Neurology at BMC, focuses on patients with headache and chronic pain, and is a key part of the BMC Stroke Team
- Octavian R. Adam, MD, is fellowship trained in movement disorders, specializing in Parkinson's Disease.
- Alexander Kloman, MD, is fellowship trained in neuromuscular disorders and leads the award-winning Stroke Team at Berkshire Medical Center
- Thomas Kwiatkowski, MD, is fellowship trained in Neurodegenerative Disorders and has a PhD in Molecular Genetics
- Alison E. Morgan, MD, is fellowship trained in Epilepsy from Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- Emma Weiskopf, MD, is fellowship trained in Clinical Neurophysiology, specializing in electromyography and nerve conduction studies
Berkshire Medical Center's Neurology & Neurosurgery Department sees patients at their offices in the Medical Arts Complex at 777 North Street, adjacent to Berkshire Medical Center.
Referral Process: Referrals to the Neurology & Neurosurgery Department are requested by a physician's office. Please contact your physician for a clinical referral.