Applying to the Program
The Department of Surgery participates in the ERAS Program for the residency application process. Please do not email or fax applications.
- The deadline for the receipt of the ERAS application for the residency program is December 1st.
- Any application received through via mail, fax, or email will not be considered
- Completed applications are reviewed and qualified applicants are identified based on academic performance, passing COMLEX 1 & 2 scores, letters of recommendation, and clinical experience.
To complete your ERAS application you will need:
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- 3 letters of recommendation
- COMLEX Level 1, 2, and 2 PE scores
- Successful completion of all three exams are required for MA medical licensure
Once completed ERAS applications are reviewed, qualified applicants will be invited to interview. We offer interviews from October - December.
Please address inquiries to:
Surgical Residency Program Coordinator
Berkshire Health Systems
725 North Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
P: 413 447-2741 ext 2
F: 413 447-2766