Walk with Me in the Berkshires
REGISTRATION FOR WALK WITH ME IN THE BERKSHIRES FOR 2016 IS NOW CLOSED - THANK YOU!
Walk with Me in the Berkshires is an annual program sponsored by Berkshire Health Systems that encourages people to improve their health through walking and other exercise.
Now in its 14th year, Walk with Me in the Berkshires provides 2,400 people, working in teams of between 2 and 20 people, free step counters and an online step-recording program to keep track of their walking over the six-week program. Check out the links on the left for more information on how and when to register. Please note - the program can only accommodate 2,400 people in 2016, which is an increase of 200 from the previous year, but slots fill very quickly, and once we hit 2,400 registrants, the program automatically closes.
This program would not be possible without the support of our sponsors:
- Celticare Health
- Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- HospiceCare in the Berkshires
- Mt. Greylock Extended Care
- Fairview Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Kimball Farms of Lenox
- Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center
- Williamstown Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- North Adams Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Troy's Promotions