The Fairview Hospital Auxiliary was organized 1922 when Fairview Hospital opened in a small house on the current property. For nearly a century, the Auxiliary has played a strong role in advancing the care and services at Fairview through the active participation of community men and women who support the mission of Fairview Hospital.
Members of the Fairview Hospital Auxiliary are strong advocates for our hospital. Each year the Auxiliary sponsors educational luncheons and special dinner meetings to update members on new staff and services, keeping them up-to-date on the activities at Fairview Hospital and important voices in the community for Fairview Hospital.
The Auxiliary is a leading donor to Fairview Hospital. Through an active program of events, the organizations has raised fund for large projects including the renovation of the Maternity Unit and many small initiatives including televisions in the Emergency Department and all patient rooms as well as special purchases for individual departments.
The Auxiliary runs the Fairview Hospital Gift Shop, located on the Ground Floor of the hospital near the Main Entrance where small gifts, cards, personal items and flowers are available for purchase.
The Auxiliary sponsors an Annual Holiday Tea for Employees and volunteers. An annual benefit ski night is held at Catamount in February. Other Fundraisers that have been held recently are wine-tasting, Bella Sera Italian dinner and Murder Mysteries.
Contact: Heather A. Barbieri