Your sleep is our business.
Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the Sleep Disorders Center at Berkshire Medical Center is devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of such sleep disturbances as:
- Sleep Apnea and Heavy Snoring
- Narcolepsy and Excessive Sleepiness
- Periodic Limb Movements and Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep-Wake Cycle Disturbances and Different Types of Insomnia
- Night Terrors, Nightmares, Sleepwalking and Sleep Eating
If you are not getting your fair share of sleep, we can help. Our Laboratory of Clinical Neurophysiology utilizes the latest equipment for EEG, Evoked Potential Studies and Transcranial Doppler Testing.
For more information or for a referral, please contact your physician.
Sleep Disorders Center and Clinical Neurophysiology Laboratory
Simon Peimer, PhD, Director
Phone: (413) 447-2701
Alternate Phone: (413) 447-2695
Fax: (413) 447-2101
BMC Sleep Disorders Center
BMC Hillcrest Campus
165 Tor Court
Pittsfield, MA 01201
The BMC Hillcrest Campus has plenty of free parking.