Women's Imaging Center - Services and Location
Women's Imaging Center at BMC - Main Floor
Location: The Women's Imaging Center at BMC is located on the first floor of the Medical Arts Building, adjacent to the hospital.
Hours: 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Phone: To schedule an appointment for all services, please call 413-447-2451
For more information about the Women's Imaging Center or our services, please call 413-447-2147.
The Women's Imaging Center at BMC consolidates the latest in women's health technology in one convenient location. Designed by women who have experienced breast health issues, the center is known county-wide for its highly-skilled and compassionate caregivers and their unparalleled expertise. We take great pride in our welcoming setting, the efficiency of our services, and the individualized care we provide each of our patients.
At the Women's Imaging Center, services include:
- Mammography with computer-aided detection
- Bone densitometry
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic and ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Ultrasound for breast, ob/gyn and abdomen
- Breast biopsy during ultrasound
- Lymph node biopsy during ultrasound
- Hysterosonogram (ultrasound of the uterus)
- Multidisciplinary breast conference
- Access to comprehensive support services
- Access to comprehensive education and other resources