Rehabilitation Services at BMC
Located on the campus of Berkshire Medical Center, we offer comprehensive rehabilitation services on both the inpatient and outpatient levels. Our outpatient services are located in the Medical Arts Complex at 777 North Street, which is joined by a walkway to the parking garage of Berkshire Medical Center. Our inpatient services are located on the second floor of Berkshire Medical Center.
The following facilities and programs components are available
- Large pediatric treatment room
- Large therapy treatment area
- Industrial rehabilitation training area
- State-of-the-art Audiology suite
- Training kitchen
- Lite Gait Body Weight Support System
- Bioness H200 Upper Extremity Neuro-Prosthetic Device
- Therapeutic Pool
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Audiology, Social Work, Case Management, Rehab Nursing and Physiatry.
- Lymphedema Therapists
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment Certified Therapists
- Certified Hand Therapists
Our goal. is to provide patients and their families with a comfortable environment that offers the opportunity to work on all skills necessary for the patient to obtain their highest level of independence.