Radiology Services at Fairview Hospital
To make an appointment for all Radiology Outpatient Services at Fairview Hospital, please call Central Scheduling at (413) 854-9616.
The following services are available at Fairview Hospital's Diagnostic Imaging Department on the 1st floor:
- 16-slice CT Scan: Monday - Friday, 8:10 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
- 4D Ultrasound: Monday - Friday, 8:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Diagnostic X-Ray: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine/Nuclear Cardiac Imaging: Monday - Thursday, 8:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Digital Mammography: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.; Wednesdays, 3:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Bone Densitometry: Mondays & Wednesdays, 8:00 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
Fairview Hospital Diagnostic Imaging Services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Fairview's Radiology physicians are part of Advanced Berkshire Medical Imaging, PC. If you have a billing in regard to physician services, you can visit the billing section of Advanced Berkshire Medical Imaging's wesite.