Radiology Services at BMC
Berkshire Medical Center Campus
To make an appointment for any BMC and Hillcrest radiology site, please call Central Scheduling at 413-447-2451.
Berkshire Medical Center - 1st Floor
- Diagnostic x-ray: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week
- CT Scan: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week
- Ultrasound: 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Nuclear Medicine: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Radiation Oncology: 7:30 to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Interventional Radiology: 7:30 to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday
BMC diagnostic imaging services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Medical Arts Building - Main Floor - 777 North St., Pittsfield
The Medical Arts Building is located adjacent to BMC.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
BMC Outpatient Imaging & Testing Center - 610 North St., Pittsfield
Our outpatient imaging and testing center is located at 610 North Street in Pittsfield, and offers plenty of free parking and the convenience of a downtown Pittsfield setting. Hours of operation are shown for each service below:
- CT Scanning - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Ultrasound - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Diagnostic X-Ray - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
Women's Imaging Center at BMC - 1st Floor, 777 North St., Pittsfield
The Women's Imaging Center is located on the main floor of the Medical Arts Building, adjacent to the hospital.
Hours: 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Mammography with computer-aided detection
- Bone densitometry
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic and ultrasound-guided biopsy