Berkshire Health Systems is ready to help you achieve Meaningful Use of an Electronic Health Record, so that you can attain the financial incentives that come with Meaningful Use. We can partner with your practice on the Allscripts Physician Practice System to help you share your patients' appropriate Health Information with Berkshire Medical Center, Fairview Hospital, our Radiology Department and Laboratory and with other physician practices, as needed for your treatment of the individual patient.
The Massachusetts eHealth Institute also offers assistance and support for you to achieve Meaningful Use of an Electronic Health Record. Click on the links below, but please know that you do not need to search for and select a vendor or Implementation and Optimization Organization (IOO), as you are welcome to join our partnership with Allscripts Enterprise.
- Understanding Meaningful Use
- Massachusetts eHealth Institute Information - Regional Extension Center
- REC/Massachusetts eHealth Institute Enrollment Form
- Massachusetts eHealth Institute website
For more information, contact:
- William Young, BHS Chief Information Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-447-2956
- Leanne Bishop, BHS Community Physician Analyst - email@example.com or 413-395-7944