Millions of people sustain work related injuries each year, many of which are debilitating. The staggering costs which result are paid by everyone. Our Industrial Rehab program provides a highly specialized, comprehensive approach to helping industry prevent, manage and control the costs of industrial injuries through:
Job Site Analysis
- Ergonomic assessment of an employee's workstation for correct set up and use by employee.
- Cost effective ergonomic recommendation for safety.
Physical Capacity Evaluations (PCE)
- A detailed evaluation by Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy to determine an injured worker's physical capabilities, based on the employee's current job description.
- Musculoskeletal assessment.
- Lifting/functional assessment with recommendations about the ability to return to work.