Guidelines for Volunteering
- Applicants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Applicants must be able to volunteer a minimum of 4 hours per week for 3 months (less for summer program for students).
- Applicants must complete an application and an interview with Volunteer Services staff.
- Upon acceptance into the program, applicants must:
- Attend education session on Safety and Confidentiality
- Have a tuberculosis (PPD) test
- Attend Volunteer Orientation and department specific training
- Have a Criminal Background Check
- Have a Flu Vaccination or Signed Flu Vaccination Waiver
Apply to be a BMC Volunteer
If you are interested in becoming a BMC Volunteer, please click on the links below to read full information on volunteer services and view and print an application form.