Rehabilitation Services at Fairview
Fairview Hospital’s Rehabilitation Department takes pride in offering a full range of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services. We provide evaluation and treatment at three locations:
- Fairview Hospital, where we treat patients during their hospital stay
- Fairview Outpatient Rehab at 10 Maple Ave, Great Barrington
- Fairview Physical and Sports Therapy, our satellite Physical Therapy outpatient clinic located in the Suburban Medical building at 710 Stockbridge Rd in Lee
Upon receiving an MD referral, our business office staff will assist with insurance authorization and will schedule an evaluation by a registered therapist.
The therapist and patient work together to design a treatment plan based on the patient’s goals and needs. A typical program includes education, self-management techniques and therapeutic exercise. Manual therapy and modalities are used as needed. For best results Fairview’s therapists strongly encourage patients to participate in a home exercise program.
Our team is committed to offer services which reflect the most current research and developments in the field. All therapists receive ongoing education and attend regional and national conferences. Many of our therapists hold certifications beyond their license and degree.
Whether you are recovering from surgery or injury, or suffering from a medical condition, our experienced staff will guide you through the rehab process with compassionate care and personal attention.
For further information please call:
- Great Barrington office: (413) 854-9740
- Lee office: (413) 243-3241