Crane Center for Ambulatory Surgery at BMC
The Crane Center for Ambulatory Surgery at BMC is designed to meet the needs of advanced minimally invasive surgery across all surgical specialties, today and for many years in the future. This state-of-the-art center opened at 24 Park Street in Pittsfield in November of 2010, replacing the former Crane Day Surgery Center, which had served the community for over two decades.
Above all, the Crane Center was designed with the patient in mind. For our minimally invasive surgery patients, we provide:
- A healing and pleasing environment and décor
- Private space for the surgeon, patient and family to communicate
- 10 pre-surgical and 20 recovery patient bays with room for family members who wish to accompany and support the patient through their care
- A streamlined process that promotes quality, safety, comfort and efficiency, helping the patient to get back to his or her normal life sooner
- Private interview and consultation room for families and patients to meet with their surgeon
- Separate discharge and exit elevator and lobby, supporting patient privacy and comfort
Surgical Specialties at the Crane Center for Ambulatory Surgery:
- General Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Pain Management
- Plastic & Reconstructive
If you are in need of minimally invasive surgery, you can count on BMC and our world-class medical and clinical staff.
The Crane Center for Ambulatory Surgery at BMC is located at:24 Park St, 2nd FloorPittsfield, MA 01201(At the corner of Park and Wahconah Streets - plenty of free parking in our adjacent garage)