BHS and Allscripts
Berkshire Health Systems has chosen Allscripts Enterprise EHR, the clinical software solution of choice for multi-specialty and specialty practices as well as academic medical centers and hospital sponsored initiatives. Uniquely designed for the specific needs of physicians in today's increasingly interconnected healthcare environment, Allscripts Enterprise fully empowers and connects organizations clinically, operationally, and financially.
- Industry leadership and blue chip client base of 4,000 clinics and 40,000 physicians
- Huge footprint, perfectly positioned to help community and hospital organizations penetrate the community market
- Top KLAS ratings across many key categories
- Easy to learn and use, fast to deploy, and smart
- Connectivity to patients, payors, other systems, pharmacies, labs, and medical devices
- Add-on functionality to assist with reporting, patient portals, clinical trial reporting and medication dispensing
- The solution that pays you back through reduced and extensive P4P reporting capabilities
- Enhancing quality of care through CareGuides and robust patient population management (CQS)
- Easiest claims management available. Higher first-pass yield, with easy review and corrections prior to submission
Allscripts Enterprise is where proven success meets innovation, as Allscripts provides the experience, solutions and, most importantly, the results to help physicians and your practice thrive.
Berkshire Health Systems Provides a Path Toward Meaningful Use
Physicians can qualify for $44,000+ in Healthcare IT incentives by implementing Allscripts Enterprise today.
Berkshire Health Systems, together with Allscripts, provides information sharing and collaboration across the medical community.
For more information, contact:
- William Young, BHS Chief Information Officer - email@example.com or 413-447-2956
- Leanne Bishop, BHS Community Physician Analyst - firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-395-7944